Tuesday 22 January 2013

Games Development Project 3

Animation-



So the new project Is all about animation. I guess I don't really mind it sometimes, although its very time consuming. We had to create a stop animation and a 3D animation based around horror. Again we had to have groups, I never know how I really feel about the whole group idea. I don't mind working in them, it is just frustrating when we don't act like a group. Anyway thankfully only the stop-motion was a group project and the 3D was something we had to do by our self.

 After finding out the subject of the animation we had to base it off, everyone seem to rush of to use the clay and Lego idea. I had a number of ideas floating around in my head so i was happy to share them with the group. We grabbed a piece of paper and began to brainstorm ideas. I suggested we do a drawing one since it would be different from everyone else's. This seemed like a good idea at the start and everyone agreed. The initial idea would be that we would create a hallway and a girl would be walking down it fighting zombies along the way. This took us a couple of days to actually figure out what we wanted to do.

After thinking about this and realising we had to also do our 3D work, we came to terms that this was too much work and we had to re think the idea over.

No comments:

Post a Comment