Tuesday 22 January 2013

Stop-Motion.

After spending alot of time thinking about the general idea of the stop motion, we thought that the new one we came up with was a bit better and less time consuming. We wanted to incorporate block men running on lined paper and interacting with it. Of course after we worked it all out we figured out that this too was very time consuming. Since I would be drawing mostly  everything, I wouldn't have time to draw all this out and create my 3D work as well. At this point in the project I was becoming overly stressed out and had to think of another idea. I wanted this project to hurry up and finish and this put a downer on the whole project. 



Finally we settled on a idea that it would be easier if we drew and used clay as well. So our final idea; I drew out the square zombie we had from the previous ideas out and cut him up. We was going to have him fall like tetris and once he was complete he would come alive. We figured that the use of clay would benefit us at this point. So using a toy as a base I made the square like zombie out of clay. I tried as best as I could in the given time to create something decent. Anyway so the rest of the idea involved him switching to the clay and rising up from the paper. He would then come towards the camera as if he was attack the audience. We also had a car, this would come from the side and run the zombie over, crashing into the wall and crushing him.


Me and Ben did most of this, he done the camera and I moved the objects and operated the laptop. With the two of us doing it I think we did a fairly decent job.



No comments:

Post a Comment